C4S - Clip$4$ale Roleplay (taboo & fun scenarios)

Discussion in 'NON-DESI Foreign Pics n Vids' started by zyggy, Jul 21, 2017.

1. zyggy

zyggy Member

Family Therapy - Molly Jane - Fatherly Advice

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

wmv
    Size: 833146157 bytes (794.55 MiB), duration: 00:13:19, avg.bitrate: 8342 kb/s
    Audio: wmav2, 48000 Hz, stereo, 128 kb/s
    Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 1280x720, 8154 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r)

Being a good Father isn't easy. I always go with my gut instinct, so when my son Alex asked me for help getting laid for the first time, I knew just what to do. My daughter Molly just got home from her first year away at college and I knew she'd be willing to help out her brother. I guess I didn't spend enough time explaining how sex works with my son, but I definitely taught Molly about the birds and the bees. I told her to get naked and give Alex a striptease- then I pulled out my cock and Molly eagerly bagan sucking. My son was shocked, but I told him this is just what we do in this family, and he couldn't resist his sister's huge tits and wet pussy. I showed him a few positions and even how to be a little rough. It was going great until MY SON CAME INSIDE MY DAUGHTER'S PUSSY!! I told him to pull out, but I guess it just felt too good. I didn't get mad though-- accidents happen-- but I did show him the right way to cum and blasted a huge load all over my daughter's face. I'm sure glad my daughter Molly is home all summer. My son definitely needs ALOT more practice....

Category: TABOO INCEST
    Related Categories: BOY-BOY-GIRL, CUMSHOTS, BIG TITS, ALL NATURAL, DADDY'S GIRL
    Keywords: molly, jane, threesome, father, daughter, c4s, clips4sale

advice.wmv

2. zyggy

zyggy Member

Tammie Madison - Mom strikes a deal with Chuck the Bully

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

mp4
    Size: 965858221 bytes (921.11 MiB), duration: 00:20:52, avg.bitrate: 6172 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo (eng)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 25.00 fps(r) (eng)

Darling, I now that things have been pretty terrible for you of late. You have been bullied relentlessly at school. It breaks my heart knowing that your nemesis, Chuck, has been making your life a living hell. I've seen you trying to hide the tears and the anger, when you've come home, your backpack smelling of piss because chuck ripped it from you and urinated on it. I know how embarrassing it must have been when they made you eat that tube sandwich. I'm sure you remember that time when they stole your pencil case for a day, and when they gave it back, all of your pens and pencils smelt of ass. Baby, it's not just the physical bullying, the verbal insults are clearly hurting you. You're my sweetheart, no matter what the bullies say, you're not a sissy, wuss, looser. You are certainly not a worthless worm, dirt, or pathetic. Darling, you are mommy's little hero, and I love you so much.

Now, I know you begged me not to get involved, but I couldn't stand by and watch you suffer this way. It's not like the teachers are doing anything. Honey, what sort of mom would I be if I didn't make things better for you? That's why I'm here, at Chuck's house. Now baby, don't be alarmed, I'm making a little video diary for you, well, because Chuck and I have struck a deal. I've agreed to his terms and conditions, and in return, he promises to never bully you again.

Why the video diary you ask? Well, two reasons really. Firstly, I wanted proof that I did exactly what Chuck asked, that way he couldn't go back on his word. Secondly, well, it was kind of one of Chuck's conditions, he wanted you to see the lengths I would go to to save you from this horrible treatment.

Now darling, do not be concerned when you see what Chuck does to me. I promise you, it is not hurting mommy, even if it looks a little uncomfortable. Chuck, well, he's an early developer. He Cleary has too much pent up testosterone and needs an alternative release. I figure, if he's getting his kicks this way, well, he won't need to beat of boys like you.

So here is the deal my baby, you need to sit and watch as Chuck face fucks your mom. Then, he's going to pound me real hard. You need to watch baby, it's the only way to guarantee Chuck will not bully you again. He's going to fuck me until he explodes, and he wants you to see his come dripping from your mommy. Can you watch that honey? Please say you can, I wouldn't have wanted to have gone through all of this only for Chuck to feel that the deal was not fulfilled.

Baby, there is one more thing...Chuck tells me it is not just him that likes to bully you. Apparently, there are a lot of bfs in this area that are thinking of making you their target. Well baby, I couldn't stand that, so, I've agreed to give all of those boys the same deal I've struck with Chuck. It's going to be a busy night for mommy, I may not be home until the early hours of the morning. There's some leftovers in the microwave for you. Enjoy sweetheart, and remember, mommy is doing this all for you.

Category: TABOO
    Related Categories: MOMMAS BOY, MILF, CREAMPIE, BULLS, HUMILIATION
    Keywords: taboo, tammie madison, milf, bulls, humiliation, name calling, drl productions, forbidden perversions, creampie, momma's boy, mom son, mother son, mom role play, mommy, stepmom

Mom_strikes_a_deal_with_Chuck_the_Bully.mp4

3. zyggy

zyggy Member

Makenna Blue - Your Mom Finally Went to Bed

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

mp4
    Size: 496030559 bytes (473.05 MiB), duration: 00:19:13, avg.bitrate: 3442 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo (und)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 30.00 fps(r) (und)

I think I may have started something that I can't stop... Lately my 19 yr old daughter and I have been spending a lot of time together, and bonding very closely. I really don't let her drink much (cause she is under 21), but recently we have been watching a lot of sports together...and it's hard not to drink while enjoying the games, so I admit that I have let her take the occasional sip here and there...

Maybe I'm the one who had too much alcohol, but after one of the baseball games that went extra innings deep into the night, we got to talking and we both shared some very intimate conversations. Somehow we got onto the topic of sexual intercourse, and before I knew it...one thing led to another, and I found myself making out with my daughter!

It was one of the steamiest kisses I have experienced in a long time! I don't know if it was the alcohol, or just maybe it was just that I knew how wrong it was to be having an X-rated conversation my daughter...who by the way was wearing her pajamas which consist of a thin t-shirt that was almost see-through with no bra, that feel off her shoulder, and then little booty shorts that barely covered her butt cheeks.

After a few min's of heavy kissing, I quickly came to my senses and told her that we couldn't continue. She begged me to keep going, and showed me how wet I had made her. Somehow I had the power to say no, told her to go to her room....and then I went into my bathroom and rubbed out the most powerful jerk job of my life, cumming everywhere!

The problem is... Now she thinks its fun, and whenever we are alone she tries to temp me into doing what I so wanted to do the other night!

Watch as she teases and torments her poor father into saying yes and him succumbing to stick his hard throbbing cock deep inside her wet willing pussy. All while her mother is in bed in the other room!

***Starring Makenna Blue***

Related Categories: 18 & 19 YRS OLD, DADDY'S GIRL, BLONDES, POV SEX, OLDER MEN / YOUNGER WOMEN
    Keywords: all natural, makenna blue, secret, father daughter, cheating, family, manipulation, pov, blowjob, handjob, pov bj, bj, c4s, clips4sale

Your_Mom_Finally_Went_to_Bed!.mp4

4. zyggy

zyggy Member

Carter Cruise in: "Sis Scratches Dad's Car, Good for Big Brother"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

mp4
    Size: 496974564 bytes (473.95 MiB), duration: 00:19:13, avg.bitrate: 3448 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo (und)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 30.00 fps(r) (und)

My sister got home from college the other day and all she does is go out drinking.
    Usually I'd say that there's nothing wrong with that, but she gets pretty wild when she gets some alcohol in her system...but not for me to say anything...until now!

This past weekend she must have gotten extra wild as I noticed a scratch on our
    father's car that wasn't there before. She must have hit it when she was pulling into the driveway last night. When I walk into the living room, I see her totally completely out on the couch with a blanket covering her legs. She is definitely hungover, I doubt
    she'll wake up.

I'm about to go on my way, when I catch a glimpse of her exposed nipple popping out from her tank top. Not going to lie, I have always thought my sis was
    hot, and I see her post almost naked pics on her Instagram account all the time. This is the perfect opportunity for me to finally see her naked!

So I begin to pull her shirt to the side to fully expose her nipple, and to my surprise it's pierced!! I'm sure our parents would freak out on her if they
    ever found out about the piercings. But now I can't just stop at seeing her nipples, I must see more! So I begin to lift up up her dress...and she is not wearing any underwear. I can see her pubic
    hair around her fat pussy lips!

The rush
    of adrenaline of sneaking dirty looks at my unsuspecting sis, has giving me a raging hard on, so I decide to pull it out and start stroking away. But of course, sis wakes up and catches me jerking
    off to her exposed pussy. She's not happy at all, but then I tell her about the scratch on the car. Instantly, she knew it was from her driving last night.

"You
    won't tell mom and dad, right?" she says to me. "I won't tell them if you play with yourself in front of me". I love being the one that has the upper hand. Now I can get her to do whatever I want
    just so that she won't get in trouble.

After I convince her to give me some head, she seems to start to enjoy fucking her brother. She even said I have a nice cock!! I get her
    to tell me that she wants my dick inside her, turning me on even more.

I knew my sis was a bit of slut, but I never expected her to fuck her own brother!! Her pussy made me want to cum so quick, I had no idea
    just how good my sisters pussy really was until I was inside her. Watch me slide in and of her and release my huge load onto her stomach.
    Related Categories: POV SEX, VOYEUR, BLACKMAIL FANTASY, BODY PIERCING, ROLE PLAY
    Keywords: carter cruise, family manipulation, manipulation, cheating, secrets, pierced nipples, brother sister fantasy, older man younger woman, blowjob, pov bj, pov, c4s, clips4sale

Sister_Scratches_Da_Car.mp4

5. zyggy

zyggy Member

Butt3rflyforU - Spin The Bottle With My Little Brother

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Related Categories: MILF, BABYSITTER, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, CUM IN MOUTH, VIRTUAL SEX
    Keywords: butt3rflyforu, rae knight, fake cum shot, brother, sister, sisblings, virtual blow job, spin the bottle, masturbation games, big tits, exploring, c4s, clips4sale

Our parents are out of town and they asked me to come over to babysit you. You also have a friend over for a sleepover. Both you and your friend have always had raging hard on's for me. Whether it be me laying out naked or getting out of the shower, you always would spy on me when I lived at home. Now I am the babysitter in charge and what am I supposed to do to entertain you guys? Of course! Spin The Bottle! And of course it turns sexual! I have to tease the out of the two of you while mom and dad are gone! But just how far will big sister take it? Will you get to cum in my mouth? ENJOY

Format: MP4
    Size: 355 MB
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Duration: 00:13:54

Spin-The-Bottle.mp4

6. zyggy

zyggy Member

Mindi Mink - Tag Team on Mom With Friend

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Related Categories: POV, MILF, THREESOMES, BIG BUTTS, BIG TITS
    Keywords: mindi mink, milf, taboo, pov, threesome, femdom, taboo sex, milf taboo, big tits, big boobs, fantasy, milf fantasy, virtual sex, c4s, clips4sale
    MINDI MINK, TABOO, POV BLOWJOB, POV BLOW JOB, POV STRAIGHT FUCKING, STRAIGHT FUCKING, TATTOOS, MILF, BIG TITS, BIG BOOBS, BIG ASS

Mindi Mink has been out by the pool while you, her son and your friend are inside doing homework. Mindi comes inside to find you both waiting at the door for her and you cannot stop staring.
    Mindi asks you if your friend knows about your secret relationship and asks if it is okay to pleasure you both.
    You both agree and she gets down on her knees to suck your cock.
    You know your horny mother needs this kind of fucking, right? she says in-between sucks on your cock.
    Your cock is getting harder by the minute as she sucks your cock while your friend fucks her in the ass!
    You cannot stop yourself and finally cum all over your moms face!

Size: 532 MB
    Resolution: 960x540
    Duration: 00:19:58

Tag_Team_on_Mom_With_Friend.mp4

7. zyggy

zyggy Member

MissaX - Blair Williams - My Virginity is a Burden III

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Related Categories: SISTERS, BLONDES, CREAMPIE, BLOW JOBS, FORCED KISSING
    Keywords: blair williams, blair, danny mountain, danny, c4s, clips4sale

Blair is just minutes away from when Todd, the lead singer Agent Zero, is coming to pick her up. This is going to be the date of a lifetime, and she has already decided that Todd is the right man to finally lose her virginity to. She can't decide between the white or the green top and she asks her brother's advice, and more importantly, she wants to make sure he is going to cover for her tonight. "You're going to tell them that I'm staying the night at Stacy's, right?" Dan reluctantly agrees.
    A car pulls up, a 70's hot rod, and he's playing loud rock music that they can hear all the way from the back patio. "Omgosh, I've gotta go," she tells Dan. He grabs her arm to make sure she keeps her guard up. "I know all about douchebags like Todd," he warns, "he'll use you and then he'll be onto the next girl." Blair shakes off his warning.
    2 hours later Blair comes in the front door, she has mud on her knees, her hair is messed up, and her mascara is running from crying. Dan walks into her bedroom uninvited, he wants to know exactly what went on. Blair cries and tells him that Todd tried to f0rce himself onto her, but she fought him off. He pushed her out of the car and she had to walk all the way home! To make matters worse, she was going to sleep with him, if he played his cards right and acted like a gentleman. She even got protection from Planned Parenthood. Dan smoothes her hair back and soothes her, and she looks up at him with her shining green eyes, "I wish all guys were like you."

Size: 848 MB
    Resolution: 1280x720
    Duration: 00:43:57

Virginity.InscMisx.part1.rar
    Virginity.InscMisx.part2.rar

8. zyggy

zyggy Member

Kathia Nobili - Hottest HOME VIDEO from your mother for your B-day!!! Will make you cum like a vulcano!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

mp4
    Size: 1461513155 bytes (1.36 GiB), duration: 00:23:25, avg.bitrate: 8322 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo (eng)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 25.00 fps(r) (eng)

Mommy never, but never forget your B-day! But this year you are so curious, what are you going to get. Since your father left you both...and you are living for one year just with your mom, your relation ship change a bit! You are only man's in mommy's life.

You still remember the night, when you were touching her and feeling your mom's warm and juicy pussy! This is all you think about when you masturbate! You juts think of it and your cock start to pump! You wished that night...you never need to wash your hands and feel your mother's pussy juice for at least weeks!!! You feel she is all your desire! But she is still your mother! Is taboo to be your mother lover. But you fantasies about her all the time!

And she knows it!!! Your mother know your feelings...and even she is the one who is holding you back, there are the moments when you feel...she need her son...her little baby!!!

And here it comes...the morning of your birthday!!! Your mom is knocking on your door. And bringing you the present. But what is it??? It is to small to be it some clothes! Mommy made you something special....something only and only for you!!! HOME VIDEO!!! Gosh...you can't wait to see it! You are asking mom, what is on it? ,, Something witch you are secretly wishing for! Something witch will help you to masturbate! ,, And your mom open her legs and give you a peek! She is not wearing any panties and you can see her sweet pussy!!! And you feel again that pressure in your dick...is getting stiff! ,, I let you enjoy my home video my baby boy ,, mommy says!!!

You switch on the computer...and there she is....your mother. The sexiest milf in your life!!! Teasing and dancing for you in hot lingerie! Not talking, just seducing you with her body move...with her eyes! You see on her, your mom wants you to cum with her...having this masturbation game together!!! And who knows...if mom made sex video for you...maybe tonight you'll get another present from her! Mommy's wet..warm pussy!!!

Category: MOMMAS BOY
    Related Categories: HOME VIDEO, TABOO, MILF, MASTURBATION GAMES, VIRTUAL REALITY - VR
    Keywords: kathia nobili, mommas boy, milf, taboo, masturbation games, birthday present, mommy teases son, lingeries, virtual reality, real orgasms, home video, mother/son taboo, cumshot for mother, babe, blonde

Hottest_HOME_VIDEO_from_your_mother_for_your_B-day.part1.rar
    Hottest_HOME_VIDEO_from_your_mother_for_your_B-day.part2.rar
    Hottest_HOME_VIDEO_from_your_mother_for_your_B-day.part3.rar

9. zyggy

zyggy Member

Julie Skyhigh - Uncle rolfy is a pervert guy fucking Julie's Virgin friend

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Everybody knows, Julie Has no limits... till the point she even is able to sell the virginity of her best friend to her Uncle Rolf! Just before the meeting, my friend was not sure she was able to do it. I tell her some nice things about my pervert uncle to convince her he is a good person and all will be easy. my uncle arrived, with some stupid gifts (he is used to do this with me to since I'm young he liked to fuck me). we just throw it on the ground, because we don't care about it and look at him because we really don't care about his stupid gifts. I show him my friend Gina, introduce her and here we go ... she start to undress her sweet white dress and fastly forget she is virgin and is fucked for money. I knew she was a slut but here she really surprised me! we tease this poor old pervert, Gina knew about his fetish for high heels to and we both started to press our heels on his cock and undress him to blow his cock together. Gina start to ride his cock, and she seem to really like old guy like him. she scream of pleasure and you see her face full of enjoyment taking this cock in her tight pussy. and this old pervert was of course in paradise.It seem under that innocent look there was a really pervert girl as well. Me and gina kissing together, enjoy each other watching fucking and give each other pleasure while being fucked was so perfect.we both are dressed freshly, with GML heels for me, and Louboutin So kate for gina. Under our dresses, some nice and sexy sweet agent provocateur lingerie.

Blowjob, Reverse Cowgirl, Cunnilingus, Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Kissing, Cumshot
    Tags: Incest, Inzest, taboo, teens, old and young, blowjob, natural, high heels, minisikrt, cumshot, small tits, belgian, lesbians, c4s, clips4sale

mp4
    Size: 980320367 bytes (934.91 MiB), duration: 00:24:32, avg.bitrate: 5328 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo (eng)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Uncle_Rolfy_is_a_pervy_guy.mp4

10. zyggy

zyggy Member

HayleeLove - Pregnant Haylee Needs Your Cock

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mom wants to ride some cock while her husband is away. In this POV she wants you to fill her up.

Sex Acts:
    Blowjob, Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl, Creampie
    Tags: Incest, Inzest, taboo, stepmom, cuckold wife, mature, MILF, housewife, POV, handjob, blowjob, real incest, Big Ass, Big Tits, Mother-In-Law, c4s, clip4sale

mp4
    Size: 1166250466 bytes (1.09 GiB), duration: 00:18:59, avg.bitrate: 8191 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo (eng)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

[​IMG]

https://filejoker.net/b53v9cp01h9e
    https://filejoker.net/5gjrn3u3xs7m